January 12
POWERRRR SIOL! =D
Ok! Work, what more, okok lah! Nothing new! just that Dayana is gonna work at Taka! Confirmed! That Lukas Rossi Fan! ahahas! Junhao still around! Nicholas is gone! thank god! that slacker! LOL! Works alright lah, same same, just that I keep disturbing siewping! ahahas! Ok! Anyway! I took back the Indra Sahdan poster! Its damn fucking big lah, you guys go see, go any nike store, you see a Indra Sahdan poster, Yes! thats the one I got at my home, Its around 200+cm in height? YES THAT FUCKING BIG! power right? HAHAS! ok! Bla!
Ok! Calling out Superwoman! We quarreled alot of times meh? Not as much as in the past if i were to put it, right? =) You know lah! Your temper! AGAIN! YOUR TEMPER! Urgh! HOW CAN LIKE THAT! And, remember that night hor, what you did to me, that was so hurtful. =( Very very hurtful you know? I mean like, you did it right infront of my eyes. *xin tong. I said it many times, communication, just that we always didn't really get to work it out, I emphasized it many many times already. I dont want to see that little girl who cried wolf and no one believe her, I dont want to see that anymore ok? I do remember what i promise you, surprising enough, you remember some old old ones!
1)I still do want to be the guy that see you take out that braces, I still remember I was the one who accompanied you to that dental clinic at geylang, and those monthly trip down to town for dental appointment. Sure do meant alot to me! =) I've already gone so far already, I'm also intending to cross the finish line with you! NO MORE GRILLZ DAY FOR YOU!
2)Eat chocolate with you till our teeth drop? Why not? =) Someday soon ok? =D
3)Swensen! hahas! Someday! Sky Dining come first! you choose, on valentine day or the 28th? Hahas!
4)All the Dvds I suppose to watch with you! Yes I NEVER FORGET! Sorry that i always tend to watch myself. =( I'll still watch with you if we have time!
I mean woman,Its gonna be 8 months soon, Its not long, and its not short. You've seen how devoted I am to you during this period of time, no matter how much you've hurt me with your words, how disappointed I am about certain things, I still come back to you for this relationship. Now you see the real importance of you in my life? You see that? For the moment, or the past few months or so, It's what i call irreplacable. I'm over dependant on you, you can say "try not to" but I've already done so, its as though you're really like one wall backing me up, my source of hope and strength, its like the one that my Mum use to give me when she was around. She had that something special about her that made me just want to give my all to make her happy and have her around my side, You too have that special something that make me always coming back to you. What I trying to say is that, For now, I've already found that someone that I know I can put 100% faith in, that someone I can rely on, that someone that I'm willing to lay my life down for, That someone that allow me to start love again, and that person is you Dorothy. =) Some people might think I'm crapping whatsoever, but hey, relationship wise, its between me and you, I've got you, nothing's gonna bother me. Nothing's gonna tear us apart, no matter how much quarrel we have, We still love each other. Its the quarrels that actually make me cherish those happy moments with you even more, like how i like to put it, "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain.". You got something special that attracted me when we first get to know each other, that something special is still glowing and its glowing brighter then ever. =D
My Dearest One.
There are no words to express
how much I truly care
So many times I fantasize of
feelings we can share
My heart has never known
the Joy you bring to me
As if GOD knew what I wanted
and made you a reality
I'd die to hold you or to kiss you
or merely to see your face
my stomach quivers my body shivers
and my heart increases pace
to give me money or lots of gold
would not be the same to me
I prayed and watched the distant stars
and finally you came to me.
I LOVE YOU DOROTHY OH MAN JUN!
Ok! Work, what more, okok lah! Nothing new! just that Dayana is gonna work at Taka! Confirmed! That Lukas Rossi Fan! ahahas! Junhao still around! Nicholas is gone! thank god! that slacker! LOL! Works alright lah, same same, just that I keep disturbing siewping! ahahas! Ok! Anyway! I took back the Indra Sahdan poster! Its damn fucking big lah, you guys go see, go any nike store, you see a Indra Sahdan poster, Yes! thats the one I got at my home, Its around 200+cm in height? YES THAT FUCKING BIG! power right? HAHAS! ok! Bla!
Ok! Calling out Superwoman! We quarreled alot of times meh? Not as much as in the past if i were to put it, right? =) You know lah! Your temper! AGAIN! YOUR TEMPER! Urgh! HOW CAN LIKE THAT! And, remember that night hor, what you did to me, that was so hurtful. =( Very very hurtful you know? I mean like, you did it right infront of my eyes. *xin tong. I said it many times, communication, just that we always didn't really get to work it out, I emphasized it many many times already. I dont want to see that little girl who cried wolf and no one believe her, I dont want to see that anymore ok? I do remember what i promise you, surprising enough, you remember some old old ones!
1)I still do want to be the guy that see you take out that braces, I still remember I was the one who accompanied you to that dental clinic at geylang, and those monthly trip down to town for dental appointment. Sure do meant alot to me! =) I've already gone so far already, I'm also intending to cross the finish line with you! NO MORE GRILLZ DAY FOR YOU!
2)Eat chocolate with you till our teeth drop? Why not? =) Someday soon ok? =D
3)Swensen! hahas! Someday! Sky Dining come first! you choose, on valentine day or the 28th? Hahas!
4)All the Dvds I suppose to watch with you! Yes I NEVER FORGET! Sorry that i always tend to watch myself. =( I'll still watch with you if we have time!
I mean woman,Its gonna be 8 months soon, Its not long, and its not short. You've seen how devoted I am to you during this period of time, no matter how much you've hurt me with your words, how disappointed I am about certain things, I still come back to you for this relationship. Now you see the real importance of you in my life? You see that? For the moment, or the past few months or so, It's what i call irreplacable. I'm over dependant on you, you can say "try not to" but I've already done so, its as though you're really like one wall backing me up, my source of hope and strength, its like the one that my Mum use to give me when she was around. She had that something special about her that made me just want to give my all to make her happy and have her around my side, You too have that special something that make me always coming back to you. What I trying to say is that, For now, I've already found that someone that I know I can put 100% faith in, that someone I can rely on, that someone that I'm willing to lay my life down for, That someone that allow me to start love again, and that person is you Dorothy. =) Some people might think I'm crapping whatsoever, but hey, relationship wise, its between me and you, I've got you, nothing's gonna bother me. Nothing's gonna tear us apart, no matter how much quarrel we have, We still love each other. Its the quarrels that actually make me cherish those happy moments with you even more, like how i like to put it, "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain.". You got something special that attracted me when we first get to know each other, that something special is still glowing and its glowing brighter then ever. =D
My Dearest One.
There are no words to express
how much I truly care
So many times I fantasize of
feelings we can share
My heart has never known
the Joy you bring to me
As if GOD knew what I wanted
and made you a reality
I'd die to hold you or to kiss you
or merely to see your face
my stomach quivers my body shivers
and my heart increases pace
to give me money or lots of gold
would not be the same to me
I prayed and watched the distant stars
and finally you came to me.
I LOVE YOU DOROTHY OH MAN JUN!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home